Monday, June 29, 2015

Get the Scoop -- Fun Stampers Journey!

I have gotten a few questions about Fun Stampers Journey so I thought I'd share a few little things with you about this company.




First of all Fun Stampers Journey is founded by Richard Garay and his wife Gabby. I met them a few years ago at one of my Copic Classes at This n That Scrapbooking in Chino, California. The company was much smaller with just a handful of coaches at this time. A year ago I had seen my friend Cindy's post about the company and joining Fun Stampers Journey and becoming a Journey Coach. I called her right away to get a few more details. She said big things are going to happen with this company I can feel it! Sooo I thought about and then I signed up and I am Coach #227! I signed up right after their first Grand Event that was actually here in California and I MISSED IT!

So it's been 9 months and this company has just about trippled in coaches! We have already had our first convention and there is an incentive trip you can earn!

Lately the new trend has been a little more simple! I've really gone from frilly nilly to plain jane! Let me tell you why.

I was tired of all my cards looking the same. same types of papers, flowers, etc. That's why I fell in love with mixed media! So I started doing some of that. I just couldn't find my niche! I was burnt out from teaching Copic Classes for 3+ years. I was unmotivated! I love being on design teams and that was my main focus for a long time. Since having to work for the last 2 years it was so hard to keep my commitments on all my design teams...

 .. then I discovered something amazing that I've been working on for months... still working on and not ready to fully share yet! -- Such a tease.. right?

Ok, Let's talk Fun Stampers Journey Products!

We now have more stamps you can color in! YES!!!! I love to color! Take a look at this darling new image from a stamp set called Paris Girl. The card I created with this image will be up on my blog later this week!



Not only is there more images you can color there's more embellishments, ribbon, lace..

We now have Jewlery.. charms and lockets!!!!!!

There's 5 full themed collections!

Journey Girl - Fashion stamps, Pattern Paper, Jewlery, Lockets!

Journey Media - FULL Line of Mixed Media, Paints, Sprays, Stamps, Stencils and gorgeous papers!

Going Places - Stamps, Papers, Wooden elements, alterable projects all based on traveling and Journey!

Paris Vintage - Gorgeous Shabby Chic collection with papers, Stamps, Lace, Doily Flowers!!

Yummy and Delicious - Amazing collection to create yummy projects an party decor, table settings, Dies, washi tape..!!!

We even have some ADORABLE craft bags and totes now!!!!

How amazing is all of this! Can you imagine where this company is going? I'm SO GLAD I became a coach when I did. I'd be kicking myself!

The new products will be introduced in waves throughout the next 6 weeks. If you are looking for a new Journey I would love to have you on my team! email me!! Or Contact me.

Or you can sign up HERE and click on become a coach!

If you want to shop you can do so HERE!

One more day to Sign up and you will get the June Kit of the Month FREE!!!!!!!

Check out the Promotional Flyer!


post signature

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Mindy,
I wanted to join or at least log in to see what the company sells, but it won't let a Canadian in?
Do you have to live in USA to join?
Hugs, Candy