Thursday, June 18, 2015

FSJ June Kit of the Month and Incentive!


Hello everyone! 
I hope you are having a creativly great day so far. If not I hope I can inspire you!

Today I have a card I made for my Make Amazing Girl DT post using Fun Stampers Journey goodies! I have used my June Kit of the Month and added some of my own touches to it. I love these colors together. Eveything but the Butterfly and Pink Sequins are in this kit. I did add that extra layer of pink to the my card stock matting just to tie in the pink sequins. I love the way the Cool Pool looks with the Pink Bubble Gum! 


Don't you just love this butterfly! The stamp set is called Enjoy the Journey. Not only is this set gorgeous! It has a coordinating die set.. so no fussy cutting here! I just LOVE that about
 Fun Stampers Journey. There are so many stamps and dies that coordinate! 



 Ok, so I mentioned on my Instagram I have an incentive for you this month! So, here it goes. 
For my first 5 Subscribers this month if you join the Fun Stampers Journey Kit of the month. I will send you the Butterfly Stamp Set FREE! How AWESOME is that!!!! 

You can Subscribe to the kit HERE!


Well I hope you enjoyed my take on one of the projects in this month's Kit of the Month. 
Until next time my crafty peeps!

Supplies




post signature