Thursday, May 14, 2015

Make Live Share -- Candle Holders!

Have you seen this week's Make Live Share by Richard Garay. 
This week Richard is using the super cute and ever so versatile Cupcake liner die from Yummy and Delicious! These dies will available in the new Fun Stampers Journey Catalog which will be out in just a few weeks!

 Make Live Share is a great little challenge that Richard has going on each week. You can read about how you can play along here. If you would like to watch the video you can do so here.

I have made a little center piece decoration using my cupcake liner and some candles. I used the Journey Twine creating a twine flower and putting a button in the center. I love the way this looks! 


I also used a misc. paper doily in the inside of the liner creating a lace effect behind the scallop die. 




I hope you will participate in this week's Make Live Share.
 You can be the lucky winner of a FREE WORKSHOP for you and 15 of your crafty friends by the one and only Richard Garay himself!

Supplies




post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the idea with candles…..PERFECT!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the idea with candles…..PERFECT!